Friday, February 6, 2009

Getting Started

OK I have been inspired to start a family blog. I probably won't tell anyone that this exists for a while until I get it really going. OK I will probably tell the one person that inspired me to do this, but that's it. I am not really sure what all I am going to use this for yet. I have several ideas:
A place to keep our family and friends up to date on our lives
An outlet for me and what I am thinking
A place to vent
A place to brag
Etc...
We will just have to see what this becomes, but I am willing to give it a shot.

I will probably check in on my friend's blog to see how she does hers to get further inspiration and ideas.

Here's to hoping this will work!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see what it becomes! Thanks for the update. :)

    -Paige

    ReplyDelete